Friday, March 4, 2011

Fantasy to Reality

By Ameneh Bordi, Director

So I was feeling a little restless at the beginning of this week, with the looming deadline of the acceptance materials for Capital Fringe, and our team's busy schedules which were making me feel a little disconnected from them. However, I spoke with Keith (the composer) and he reminded me that we are in that weird state between fantasy and reality, where its no longer fun as a dream, but its not quite fun because we don't have regular meetings and rehearsals. That made me feel better, and a bunch of pieces fell into place! This blog is now in place (so excited to share with you guys!), the application to Cap Fringe has been submitted, and we just got our Fractured Atlas acceptance!! It's so cool - they have so many tools to help companies that are just starting out, I can't wait to explore the site. It also has a page for secure online donations (hint hint nudge nudge) if anyone is wondering how they can get our little company off the ground!
I'll put a link on the sidebar, but here it is as well:
https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=4377

Anyways, can't wait for the reality to get fully real. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment